header

Thursday 6 November 2014

Benefit/Candy Coated Countdown Beauty Advent 2014

Its Christmas next month!
Can you believe it?!

I literally cannot wait until the 1st of December to start opening my Candy Coated Countdown* Calender from Benefit.

I was really fortunate to get my hands on one of these as they are limited edition, and have unfortunately completely sold out now, in a mere 37 seconds!

This years offering from Benefit promises to be bigger and better than years before, it contains 24 bitesize treats (I'm not going to list what's in there because I haven't sneaked a peak, if you'd like to find out click here)
The design is in keeping with all the Christmas gifts from Benefit this year, sweet shop, candy filled, girlie fun and goodness. 
As with anything Benefit the quality is clear to see with this calender, its really big and is presented really nicely, It's Value is around £110 for all the mini treats inside so I cant wait to open it up. 
I got the Mr to take a snap of me holding it to try and give you an idea of the size. 
I'll be posting up the daily treats over on my Instagram so please make sure your following me on there, link is just under my personal photograph on the right of my page. 
Which advent calenders have you all got this year? 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:


  1. Great Blog. Photos are too good . Article was very well written. Thanks for sharing. You people were enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us.


    christmas advent calendar

    ReplyDelete

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png