header

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Real Techniques/Nic's Picks

I'm a huge fan of Real Techniques, I have so many brushes and in my opinion they are the best on the market. This limited edition set is fab, and I love the metallic finish on them, it gives them a real luxury feel.
 
The set consists of 5 brushes, 3 of them are limited edition cuts, meaning you;ll only find them in this set and that they have been cut exclusivley for this set. I've been trialling these over the festive period and as expected they are fab.
 
Made from the same cruelty free ultra plush bristles these do not let down on the qulaity or standard you'd expect from Real Techniques.
Brushes from left to right are:
Duo Fibre Face Brush-Perfect for applying powder and blending & bronzer application.
Cheek Brush-Evenly applies colour to the cheeks for a more dramatic look.
Angled Crease Brush-I LOVE this one, its cut to perfectly hug your lid crease, perfect smoke!
Base Shadow Brush- for applying your neutral, base shadow tones.
Eyeliner Brush-I have been usingthis in my shadows after dipping in water for a dramatic effect.
 
These wont be around for long so grab them if you see them, I know Boots are now sold out but you can read up on them by clicking here they were selling for around £30.
xXx
 


 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png