header

Monday 16 February 2015

Valentines Make Up/Full Product List & Dinner Details

I had a fantastic night out with the Mr on Saturday, I have had so many questions on my make up from the night, so here is my full product list, I used a lot of Clarins products, such gorgeous make up.
Base/Foundation: 
Clarins Smooth Instant Primer was mixed into the new Clarins Everlasting + Foundation, and what a beautiful combo these are together, super flawless and no shine, all night.

Concealer/Highlighter: 
Nars Creamy Concealer mixed into YSL Touche Eclat for concealing and highlighting in one swoop.I set my under eye make up with Borjois Java Rice Powder.

Contouring/Blush:
Sleek Face Form Contouring Palette was used along with the Clarins Blush Prodige from their new spring collection. High Beam by Benefit was used on the inner eyes and the brow bones to highlight and lift.

Eye Shadow/Mascara:
Lids were primed with Bare Minerals Prime Time, Then I applied Clarins Ombre Matt shadows in Nude Beige & Space Grey to create a lighter smoke on the eyes, taking these shadows under the eyes also give a great effect.I then took the Master Smoky pencil along the lash line and blended it out.
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara was used on my lower lashes, and I applied the Sam Faiers lashes to complete the look. 

Lips:
MAC In Sync Lip Liner pencil with Flamingo applied over the top.

We went for a lovely meal at the Treby Arms here in Devon, It's a gastropub offering fine dining and is owned and run by the winner of Master chef Anton Piotrowski . His reputation certainly didn't disappoint on the night and we had a lovely meal. 

I had to start Truffle Brie, which was served in a trowel! It was a real sensory treat as it looked like soil and had micro veg hidden away inside, it was delicious if a little strange. 
My main was red pepper and feta cheese wrapped in a south african pastry with a butternut squash puree, really tasty and probably one of the best veggie dishes I've ever tried. The Parmesan crisps were a lovely addition too.
My desert was chocolate mousse and pistachio ice cream, again divine.
The Mr had some lovely dishes too, to start fois gras with fried ox tongue and quails eggs, his main was fillet steak with bacon and potato bites, and a side of the famous triple cooked chips, for desert he had the sticky toffee pudding which was delicious.
If you've never been to the Treby then I'd highly recommend it, there is always a very long waiting list but you'll understand why when you eat. 

Hope you all had a great weekend! 
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png