header

Thursday 12 February 2015

Weekend Make Up/Full Product List

The requests for the list of products I used to create my look on Saturday night have been overwhelming, so I've put this product list post together for you, and the tutorial on contoring will be coming up in a video very soon! 

Foundation:
For my base I used YSL Fusion Ink Foundation, this is my go to base on a night out because I feel that little bit more made up and I love the fact you can skip primer and powder so it's really good for nights out as it keeps shine at bay. I mixed this with a drop of Clarins Instant Light Smooth Primer just to conceal my pores.
If you haven't used this foundation I'd recommend giving it a go, the ink nib applicator makes dropping it onto the face really easy and if you have oily skin this compliments it beautifully. 
Shop Fusion Foundation by clicking here £30.50 for a 30ml bottle. I use shade BD50 which is dark but as I use this for my night out foundation it goes on beautifully with a faux glow complexion. 

Countour:
This is something I will buy time and time again, such a good investment and it's great for where ever you are in the world of contouring, there is even a fair shade for the palest skins so you don't have to avoid contouring even if your a porcelain skin tone. 
This Sleek palette contains a highlighter, bronzer and blush, although I don't use the blush, I'll explain more when I do my contouring video. 
Shop the leek Face Form Palette right here for £9.99

Blush:
I adore this blusher, it gives a beautiful deep pink shade with just a hint of gold shimmer through it. It gives a lovely effect to the face and compliments bronze tones beautifully. 
Shop Benefit Rockateur here for £23.50

Eyes:
Base on my eyes was the Bare Minerals Eye Primer, I have used this for years and I love it, such a versatile product and can be worn alone or as a shimmering base to shadows. I then swept right up to my brow bone with the Clarins Ombre Matte Shadow in nude beige. Taking the Ombre Matt shadow in space grey along the lash crease and a dab of black along the lid. I also took the clarins shadow along the lower lash line to create depth to my eyes.
I then swept right along the lash line with my trusty Maybelline Master Smoky pencil, using the smudger to blend the line out, giving a perfect base for my falsies. 

Concealer: 
I always mix my trusty Nars creamy concealer in shade biscuit with a smidge of touche eclat, it gives coverage whilst having a light reflecting effect. Always apply with a concealer brush for the best effect. You can shop the Nars Concealer here and Touche Eclat you can pick up here

Lips:
I kept my lips simple and just added a hint of pink, using MAC's Flamingo, I love this shade it's super girly whilst not being too barbie pink, its a natural blush shade in the lovely lustre finish without too much sparkle, grab it here

Lashes were from the Millie Mackintosh Range, but you can add your fave's to complete the look.



I have a video post coming up to show you how to contour.
xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png