header

Monday 9 February 2015

What I Wore/Two Piece

I went out this weekend for my lovely friend Stacey's Birthday. 

My Instagram has been going crazy this weekend with likes and I've had so many of you emailing in to ask me where my outfit is from. 

I wore this gorgeous two piece from River Island, which is made from a lovely light knitted material, perfect for this time of year, I was so grateful for the warmth as it was very cold out in the evening.

It has a cream base and the embossed patterns on the pieces are in a pure white colour which really gives the outfit some depth and detail as apposed to just being plain.

The two piece is sold as separates and the top is limited edition so if you love it you should grab it quick! The skirt is a really flattering length too, at 5ft 2 these skirts normally don't fit me well but it skimmed just below the knees and was very flattering with the matching top. 

As I've lost so much weight I thought I'd take the plunge and actually brave a two piece, flashing just a hint of my waist and I have to say all the compliments and comments from you all made me feel so good, so thank you! 

You could team this up with a long necklace if you want or like me keep it simple, I opted for my Ted Baler resin bracelet and my trusty Tresor earrings to add just a hint of sparkle. 
I put on my nude heels and added my amazing perfume clutch bag to complete the look. 

My make up was a light grey smokey eye, some Millie Mackintosh lashes and a light pink lip. I also used my contour palette and as so many requests have come in about my make up look I'm going to do a separate post/video on how to contour.

Crop Knit Top 
Pencil Knit Skirt  
 River Island

Perfume Clutch Bag
Next

Nude Heels
Moda In Pelle

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png