header

Thursday 5 March 2015

NYX/Summer Love Lipstick


I'm really enjoying NYX cosmetics at the moment, the second product I've been reviewing is this lipstick in the shade 'Summer Love' 

Its gorgeous! 
A beige, mauve under toned Nude, its quite similar to MAC's Hue but less pinky, and a third of the price which is always good. 
I do find you need to have super smooth lips to wear this if you have drier patches, exfoliate first, however the wear time of around three hours is very impressive for a £4 lippie. 
It's a nice neutral shade and it has a hint of sparkle in the bullet although this doesn't appear obvious on the lips. It doesn't really have a smell to it and glides on really nicely.It holds up against eating and drinking really well and I'd definitely look to invest in more shades for my collection.

xXx

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png