header

Sunday 19 July 2015

Cocoa Brown/1 Hour Dark Mousse Review

I love a good faux glow I've reviewed quite a few lately, this is the Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan, in the new Dark shade. I always opt for the darker if there's an option too, I much prefer the darker results. 

This tan was developed by Marissa Carter, she launched Cocoa Brown back in 2012 and as a blogger I know its a tan we rave about in the beauty bloggers world, so It's been great to get a taste of what all the fuss is about. 

Things I love about the Dark mousse: 
Really quick and easy to apply, melts into the skin, no tan smell, suits all skin types thanks to it's paraben free formula, the colour is always brown ans never orange, and the value for money is unbeatable. 
You can leave the formula on the skin for up to three hours, like I did to get the darkest result, but it's really up to you how deep you want to go so just keep an eye on your colour whilst you develop. 
You get quite alot of product colour run off in the shower but you are left with a beautiful golden natural looking tan. 
The only downside for me is the fade off, it seems to be a little more patchy than some other brands although the colour fades loads so you cant really notice it, it wouldn't put me off buying it again. 

These products are multi award winning and this tan being under £8 is just fantastic. If your new to tanning and you don't want a deep result then opt for the standard 1 Hour version. 

Many tans don't offer skincare to accompany them, and for me this is a bit off putting as it's great to be able to have a prep and a maintenance step to use alongside the tan itself. 
Cocoa Brown has a whole wardrobe of products to offer and that includes varying tanners as well as body care products. I'm going to invest in the Chocolate Whip Body Lotion and the Tough Stuff Scrub. I am super impressed by the travel kit which comprises of a mini scrub, a small mousse, and the body lotion so you can tan while your on the go, so impressive! 

The products are stocked in supermarkets and Superdrug & Primark stores here in the UK meaning they are easily accessible rather than only being able to order online like some other brands. Here's a link to the full list of stockists in the UK, wherever you live you'll be able to find your closest retailer by heading over to the website. 

I'll definitely be using this tan again, are you a fan of Cocoa Brown?
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png