header

Sunday 19 July 2015

The London Edit/EdSheeran Shopping & Sightseeing

My Instagram followers will know I went to London last weekend after my better half surprised me with tickets to see Ed Sheeran at Wembley Stadium.

I had the best time, as I always do when visiting my fave city ever.

We travelled up on the Thursday, despite the train strikes we had no problems getting there. When we arrived the tubes were on strike, meaning we had a couple of hours to walk before we arrived at the hotel. Via Oxford Street this was no problem as it meant I was able to make some purchases en route.

We stayed at the Hilton Tower Bridge meaning we had the Shard to look out from our window and the stunning Tower Bridge out the back, it's a lovely area and full of historic landmarks and things to do. 
St Paul's Cathedral was beautiful, I've never seen it before despite all the times we've visited London so it was wonderful to see it , and of course just round the corner is the Paternoster Chophouse which you'll be more familiar with from the hit TV show First Dates. 

We had a cocktail each in there, i opted for the First Dates Cocktail, and my other half had a Summer Cup. 
Friday Night was the one we had been waiting for, Ed Sheeran at Wembley Stadium. I was blown away by the size of the place, what a great atmosphere. Ed was on stage for 2 hours straight and was joined half way through by musical legend Elton John, the place went crazy when Ed announced he was joining him. Ed is absolutely amazing live, pure talent. If you get the chance to go and see him, do it!
Saturday was shopping time, so we headed out to Knightsbridge and then to Covent Garden, lots of yummy food and of course Pimms on the Southbank made for a perfect day. I did buy a few things, and had a cheeky trip to Space NK which I'll be featuring in another post shortly. 
I have found my next pair of Louboutins, they are on my wish list! At around £700 they are mega money so think i'll save a bit longer before splurging on them. 
Cocktails up the OXO tower.....
Another fab weekend away in my fave city, I love this place and cant wait to go back again already! 
xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png