header

Sunday 23 August 2015

Maybelline/Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner


It takes a lot to impress me when it comes to liners, the truth is I'm not overly confident when applying it so it has to be easy or I'm not likely to give it a second glance.

I picked this up in Boots recently as it was on offer and I've been using it on nights out since, putting it through it's paces and testing it's staying power. For under £10 the fact it includes a double ended applicator is seriously good value for money to start with, let alone the fact the product is actually pretty good.

The liner is a gel formula making it really easy to apply, it glides and doesn't tug on the delicate eye lid area, I also used mine under my eyes to add some definition. I used the brush end of the applicator as I wanted a really defined effect and it looked great as a base for the strip lashes.


It's smudge proof and Maybelline claim it would last 24 hours, although why you'd ever wear it for that long I'm not sure, I wore mine for 10 hours and it didn't budge or flake.

It comes in a little glass pot with a screw lid so no need to worry about spillages in your make up bag. 

Head over to the Boots Website where you can pick up 2 for £10, they usually retail at £7.99 each so that really is a good deal.
xoxoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png