header

Monday 10 August 2015

Peaches & Cream/My Makeover Experience & My Peaches Inspired Nails

You all know of my love for make up, it's the whole reason I started my blog 4 years ago. 

My addiction had a hair and beauty overdose last week at my long awaited appointment at the infamous Peaches & Cream in Liverpool, thanks to my Fiance for the treat.

Founded by two best friends Kate & Nic back in 2005 Peaches has really put Liverpool on the map when it comes to the greatest make up creations you could think of, the hair up's and downs are phenomenal too. 

If you follow Peaches & Cream on Instagram you'll often see shots of the very bright, fun and funky shop, I was surprised to see it was actually much bigger inside than I was expecting, the decor is fantastic, not to mention the logo printed wallpaper in the hair area downstairs. 
I always remember the first time I spotted the Peaches rainbow eye creation on their Facebook page and I was in love from then, 5 years on they have over 154,000 Instagram followers not to mention a huge fan base on Facebook and Twitter and that's not just limited to here in the UK they have people travel from all over the world to get peached and I have to say I'm still on cloud nine after my appointment. 

The gorgeous Casey wanded my hair and created a chunky braid across one side, I couldn't believe how quickly she transformed my hair from drab to fab, I felt beautiful once it was complete and as I headed upstairs without a scrap of make up on I was excited for phase two of my peachy make over. 
Peaches & Cream only use the very best in products, Estee Lauder, Nars, MAC, Smashbox, Urban Decay, NYX, La Girl to name but a few. 

I had been browsing the extensive gallery of glittery, pigmenty, lovely lash creations the Peaches had come up with, the choice was just endless so when I headed in I decided to let the lovely Kre have free reign on my make up simply telling her I couldn't decide between pigments and glitter.

The Peaches 'Whipped Cream' make up costs just £38 and that includes a set of Peaches lashes, Loads of you have been asking which lashes they used on me, these are in fact Peaches very own lashes. 

I opted for the number two lashes, I know these are one of the best sellers along with the number 7 ones, and you can choose from lots of different styles as part of your Peaches make over. 
Being such a huge fan of Peaches I asked my amazing nail artist to help me come up with some ideas to theme my nails to the salon, we brainstormed for a good week or two before hand and neither of us had any idea exactly how they'd look at the end. We knew we needed to incorporate glitter to represent the glitter used in the make up's, along with lashes, the packaging and the logo.  

This is what we came up with, I personally have to say a huge thank you to Kelly for all the time and effort she put into getting these right, they are all hand painted. 
Make sure you follow Kelly on Instagram: here, Tweet her @kmshents and keep up to date by liking her page on Facebook
These shots explain the design behind each nail.....
I also got the pleasure of meeting Kate, one of the owners of Peaches, what a lovely lady.
This has to be hands down one of the bubbliest and friendliest salons I've ever been in, the Peaches will make you feel totally at ease so you have nothing to be nervous about. 
You can also book in if you need special occasion or theatrical make up, you should see what these ladies whip up at Halloween & Christmas! Not to mention some of the themed make overs you'll see on their social media. The talent at Peaches is incredible, they have a real passion and strive to ensure we all leave feeling fabulous and happy. They really strive to give us all a confidence boost and to feel a million dollars, what's not to love about that?!

They stock their own pigments, lashes and make up brushes and are the ONLY retailer here in the UK for the gorgeous Lit Glitters, I've featured these on my blog before and the effects they create are just fantastic. 

Be sure to treat yourself to some goodies before leaving the shop after your make over, this is what I picked up... keep an eye out for some Peaches Inspired posts coming soon. 

If you fancy learning some new techniques or the latest & most up to date trends in hair and make up then look no further, Peaches even run hair and make up masterclasses where they'll take you through a technique step by step and help you perfect it on yourself. Not just aimed at young women either, they even teach the more mature ladies how to tweak their make up to look fab no matter how old you are.

Your in the best hands in Liverpool for the very best in hair and make up. 
It was a fantastic experience all round. I'll be heading back to be Peached again in October for my 30th Birthday, you can definitely expect another review from me. 

Shop Peaches products, view the extensive gallery & read their blog by clicking here
Add their Facebook page to keep up to date by clicking here and be sure to follow them on Twitter by clicking here: @peachesmakeup you'll need to call the salon directly to book your appointment on 
0151 227 1669.

I felt like a celebrity once my make over was finished, honestly the prettiest I've ever felt.

Thank you so much Peaches, it was a pleasure to meet you all. 
xoxoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png