header

Monday 4 April 2016

Basic In Brentwood/What I Wore

Huge thank you to all of you for your likes, comments and questions on my snapchat, insta, and facebook over the weekend, my trip to Brentwood was incredible! 

So many of you have asked me for outfit details.so I've popped a couple of posts together for you. 

Thursday night we headed into the town for dinner and drinks, we had a nosey round all of the TOWIE haunts and decided to pop into the Dairyman for dinner and a drink. As I'd never been to Essex before I wasn't sure on what to wear so I  played it a little safe on the first night. 

These jeans always get so many compliments and they are honestly the comfiest jeans I've ever owned, no sagging or baginess and they wash so well, they can be dressed up or down, and once you try them you'll need them in every colour available. They are a little stretchy and the torn detail really give them an edgy look, they are fab tucked into long boots or as I've worn them here with some strappy heels. 

These are the extra short length leg (28 inches to be precise, i definitely wasn't blessed with height)

Shop my look:
Jeans: River Island
Peplum Blazer(similar): Missguided
Basic Vest: River Island
Heels(similar) : Ebay 

Team with a little shoulder bag to finish the look!
xoxoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b513/missemmakelly/TwitterSocialMediaIcons_zpsd7efbf10.png